There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Marrying your best friend sounds cool. But, it has its own pros and cons. Simply, there are just a few things that you don’t discuss to your husband, and there is huge stuff that you discuss rather gossip with your closest friend.
It’s also possible for married partners to have a different approach toward their passions. But, the majority of friends have common passions for the same field.
- 20 Power Signs of a Free-Spirited Woman – Are You The One?
- 6 Real Things to Do When Your Husband Ignores You in 2020!
- 27 Facts About Girls You Really Need to Know [100% No Crap]
What Will I Learn?
- 8 Solid Benefits of Marrying Your Best Friend
- 1. They Become More Confident as Compared to Before:
- 2. They Cherish their Friendship:
- 3. Call list’s the First Number:
- 4. A Healthy Difference of Opinion Never Ends:
- 5. They are Each Other’s Support System:
- 6. Love to Twinning with the Spouse:
- 7. Being Married to your Best Friend is Pretty Maddening:
- 8. Innovative Ways to Cope with Anxiety:
- Final words
- 7 Couple Friendship Quotes
- 6 Celebrity Couples Who Started Out as Just Friends
8 Solid Benefits of Marrying Your Best Friend
There are plenty of benefits we get after marrying our best friend. They bounding with our friends are precious. Some of these are elaborated here.
1. They Become More Confident as Compared to Before:
Do you ever think why “marrying your best friend” makes people more confident? Yes! It is commonly observed as compared to other couples, who are strangers for each other; the couples who have great friendships are more confident and chill in behavior.
They have a different perspective on life. Their lifestyles are casual. Their life surrounds with more happy moments. They completely accept each other, with their flaws.
2. They Cherish their Friendship:
It’s always soothing to discuss someone’s dreams and future plans. We can talk for hours and hours with our friends about our future plans. In this way, marrying your best friend make it easier to discuss every dream with your spouse. We don’t feel ashamed of what they think? What makes them angry? What annoys him most? Because we as a friend know each other very well.
3. Call list’s the First Number:
To whom we talk all the time on all social media networks and don’t get bored? Yeah right! Our friends and spouse. Our call list’s first number is our best friend. Our message boxes are full of their messages.
Sometimes we are talking with them on two or more platforms at the same time. Because talking with a best friend makes us relax. It made our mood happy. For some time, we forget all our tensions. So, marrying your best friend made things more smooth in the sense, that life gets more interesting.
4. A Healthy Difference of Opinion Never Ends:
When people get married to less known people to them. They make a line between each other. On some discussion points, they get bored. So, they start avoiding discussions. In this way, partially they admit others’ arguments by silencing themselves. But, marrying your best friend makes things crystal clear.
As we know each other, we can argue with each other without bothering what other one thinks about me? So, our difference of opinion never ends. It takes time to end the discussion. Because sometimes, we discuss tiny issues for hours without getting bored.
5. They are Each Other’s Support System:
Our life is full of a roller-coaster of ups and downs. Sometimes we are feeling on the top and sometimes, on the other hand, we lost our interest in life. In this way, we get depressed and socially inactive. This makes our self-esteem low. We start making things more worst as compared to before. Marrying your best friend makes you a more balanced personality.
We find ups and downs are part of life. Life is incomplete without failures. How can we feel the success enthusiastically? Then, we didn’t face failures in a past life.
Failures are Step One Practically
Failures mean we are trying, and trying in the end always succeeds. Your best friends are always there to support you in hard times. But, it must be more interesting when your best friend becomes your spouse and support you in all stages of life. You become each other support system.
6. Love to Twinning with the Spouse:
Marrying your best friend and then twinning with them to make life happier. Sometimes, this idea gets worst. As we all know, some colors are not for males. Yeah right, it’s a stereotypical idea that pink color is for girls and blue for boys.
But somehow it exists in our society. Imagine you and your spouse are wearing baby pink shirts with a monogram of a unicorn. Is it funny? Even in imagination, it makes you laughed. There is a tiny chance you twinning in dresses with your spouse without realization.
7. Being Married to your Best Friend is Pretty Maddening:
Being marrying your best friend has its advantages and disadvantages. If, we get married to an unknown person; then we start trying hard to show them ourselves very perfectly in all the stages of life. But, it could make you mad that your spouse is your best friend. You can’t hide your weaknesses from them.
Fun-fact of Marrying your Best Friend
It is another thing, what they do with this information. Rather, they make you more strong or they start teasing you. Sometimes, this type of teasing makes you laugh.
8. Innovative Ways to Cope with Anxiety:
In our life, we always in a hurry to make things convenient for us. We all are feeling depressed in some situations. Marrying your best friend make you think, that things have a different side too. Usually, we always focus on the negative sides. But, when we having friends around us things become more clear as compared to previous.
We start focusing on the positive aspects of the situation. Like if we lost job or relation, it directly attacks our nerves. We become more sensitive. But, with a spouse who is a best friend too make this situation easier. As they show us many innovative ways to cope with our anxiety.
Being marrying your best friend must be a dream comes true, almost for all of us. Friends are the most precious gift of our lord. A person who shares every idea with you, even some of them are weird and near to impossible, is your best friend? Who never feels hesitant, in sharing most untold secrets with you? Life could be spends more satisfied and happier with a best friend as a spouse.
Apparent Reason for Marrying your Best Friend:
Best friends as lovers must be an ideal situation in life. Might be, it makes some people annoyed. How can be a friend become a Lover? But, you know the opposite gender attracts mostly. So, It is quite possible. Most of Us found our best friend as our ideal spouse and we love to spend day and night with them. Hopes are key to survival.
7 Couple Friendship Quotes
- When a marriage works, nothing on earth can take its place. – Helen Gahagan
- The more time you invest in a marriage, the more valuable it becomes. – Amy Grant
- Marriage is a gamble, let’s be honest. – Yoko Ono
- A sense of humor is great – it goes a long, long way in a marriage. – Chris Rock
- An ideal wife is any woman who has an ideal husband. – Booth Tarkington
- The great thing about marriage is that it creates trust, the most precious of things. – Theodore Zeldin
- It takes two to make a marriage a success and only one to make it a failure. – Herbert Samuel
6 Celebrity Couples Who Started Out as Just Friends
Sometimes companionships can take a sentimental turn and such is the situation with some big celebrities. Here are some of them mentioned below
Beyoncé & Jay Z
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West
Kate Middleton & Prince William
Jada Pinkett Smith & Will Smith
Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton
- How To Not Hate Your Life – 6 Best Strategies To Wipe Out Hate From Life
- Love Hate Relationship – 2020 Ultimate Guide & How to Fix It
- How To Deal With Confrontation – 12 Productive Steps To Follow