There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
Joel Osteen is an inspirational figure who radiates hope and faith. He has a way of motivating people through his quotes filled with humor, sparkle, and wit. His words have the power to lift our spirits during times of difficulty, bringing encouragement and positivity when we need it most.
Through his quotes, Joel reminds us that each day brings new possibilities! Here are some of Joel Osteen’s best quotes that will surely bring inspiration into your life.
Who is Joel Osteen?
Joel Osteen has left an undeniable impact on the world with his passion-filled words inspiring millions.
From leading an astounding seven million people in his weekly sermons to reaching over 20 million viewers in over 100 countries, it’s clear that his message of hope and positivity is resonating deeply. At Lakewood Church, he has continued to inspire thousands upon thousands to embrace faith, love, and optimism.
Let’s take a look at some Joel Osteen quotes…
Joel Osteen Quotes About Hope
Hope keeps us looking to the future with expectation and eagerness. It drives us to keep striving despite obstacles and hardships, always believing that something better lies ahead. Hope ignites our motivation to make the needed changes and takes us on a journey toward success.
In this way, it brings comfort, optimism, and resilience into our lives, enabling us to pursue our most cherished dreams with resolve and dedication. In these quotes, Joel shares with us his thoughts about struggle and hope.
- “Hope will give you the strength to keep going when there seems to be no way out.”
- “The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory, not defeat.”
- “No matter what life throws your way, never lose hope; it is the light that guides you through the darkness. Hope can be a powerful motivator and inspire courage and determination even in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds. With an unyielding faith in yourself and a hopeful attitude, you can find the strength to keep going and achieve your goals.”
- “Pass the test of being grateful for the small things and big things will be released in your life.”
- “When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.”
- “When the negative thoughts come – and they will; they come to all of us – it’s not enough to just not dwell on it… You’ve got to replace it with a positive thought”
- “Your potential is determined by what you believe. If you can see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. Believe that anything is possible and never let go of hope”.
- “Every disappointment. Every wrong. Even every closed door has helped make you into who you are.”
- “Hope has the power to bring new perspectives and open up possibilities where none existed before. It shifts your focus away from what is missing and encourages you to look beyond your current situation. Hope is the belief that no matter how difficult a situation may be, things can and will get better – it encourages us to keep trying and never give up.”
- “Too often we get frustrated by difficulties. But you have to realize, you can’t have a harvest without a few weeds.”
- “Hope is a bridge that spans the unknown. It provides us with the courage to take risks and get through challenging times.”
- “Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness.”
- “Always remember that hope is never lost; it’s just tucked away, waiting for you to find it again.”
Joel Osteen Quotes on Faith
The importance of faith can’t be understated, and Joel Osteen’s quotes are a testament to that. His inspiring words motivate us to believe in almost anything, but more importantly to believe in ourselves.
Joel knows that in life we are tested and pushed to our limits at times, but having faith will make any situation easier — whether it’s handling difficult people or situations.
Joel reminds us that faith is an incredibly powerful thing; something we should never forget amidst the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- “You are strong, blessed, healthy, redeemed. You are God’s masterpiece.”
- “If you will learn to receive your value from your Heavenly Father and listen to what He says about you, then you’ll feel accepted, approved, redeemed, forgiven, confident and secure. You will feel extremely valuable and that’s exactly the way God wants you to be.”
- “No matter what’s going on, choose to be content and thankful for the blessings that are still in your life.”
- “The more people try to push you down, the higher God will take you. That’s the way God is.”
- “God will never give you more than you can handle. Just when the need arises, He’ll give you the strength to endure it.”
- “Sometimes we say faith is spelled R-I-S-K. Sometimes, you’ve got to risk if you feel a calling deep down. You’ve got to take that step of faith.”
- “Life’s storms will come and go, but God’s love and faithfulness never change.”
- “When you are tempted to get discouraged, remind yourself that according to God’s word, your future is getting brighter; you are on your way to a new level of glory.
- “Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and receives the impossible.”
- “Courage is not an absence of fear; it’s having faith to face your fears head-on with the hope that you can overcome them.”
- “God’s promises are greater than any problem you face.”
- “I wouldn’t ever say if you’re having tough times then there must be something wrong with you or your attitude. Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith. I encourage people to stay up, stay hopeful, and stay faith-filled.
- “When we come to the end of ourselves, that’s when we find out who God is and what He can do.”
- “God has a plan and purpose for your life. Trust Him and take courage!”
- “Don’t let worrying or fear keep you from believing in the goodness of God.”
- “God is never late, He’s always on time. Allow Him to work in His timing.”
- “Your faith will give you the strength and courage to do whatever it takes to reach your dreams and fulfill your destiny.”
- “Stay focused on God’s plan for your life and don’t let the storms of life keep you from moving forward.”
- “When difficulties come your way, don’t be discouraged. God will use them to bring out the best in you.”
- “Sometimes God’s delays are not His denials. Keep believing and stay strong in faith that He will fulfill His promises in His perfect timing.”
- “The one who wins in life is the one who never gives up.”
- “God has a great plan and purpose for your life. Trust Him, move forward with faith, and watch Him do amazing things!”
Joel Osteen Quotes About Love
Whether it’s loving others or being loved back, our world would be much colder without love.
Joel Osteen reminds us to never take our relationships for granted and to always express our appreciation and affection for those around us; after all, a little bit of love goes a long way.
- “Love overlooks a person’s faults. That’s not always easy, but love believes the best in every person. Anybody can return evil for evil, but God wants His people to help heal wounded hearts.”
- “Love never fails. When you give love when you show kindness and respect, it will always come back to you.”
- “Love isn’t something we give or get; it is something that we nurture and grow, a connection that can only be cultivated between two people when it exists within each one of them.”
- “Love is what gives us real joy and contentment. It is the most powerful force in the universe.”
- “Love is a beautiful thing that brings us together and helps us reach our highest potential. It promotes joy, understanding, and compassion and encourages us to stay connected even when times are difficult. Love has the power to bring out the best in us and help us reach our goals. It gives us the strength to overcome obstacles and find the courage to move forward.”
- “Love is the bridge that connects us, and it’s what we all long for in our hearts.”
- “Love is not just a feeling; it’s an action. It’s something that you put into practice, something you give away freely without expecting anything in return.”
- Time spent worrying drains your energy – it makes you weaker. You were created to live a peace-filled life.
Joel Osteen Life Quotes
Joel Osteen is a renowned speaker, author, and pastor whose quotes on the importance of life inspire positive living.
Though most commonly known for his uplifting sermons, Joel Osteen speaks to the importance of recognizing our unique strengths and talents, encouraging us to strive to make the best of our lives.
- “Don’t make excuses, don’t blame the past. The rest of your life can be the best of your life!”
- “You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events.”
- “Successful living begins in the heart. Focus on believing in yourself and having faith that you are capable of amazing things. When you think big, powerful things, you can create a life that is happier and more fulfilling.”
- “You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life.”
- When you go through a disappointment, when you go through a loss, don’t stop on that page. Keep moving forward. There’s another chapter in front of you, but you have to be willing to walk into it.”
- “You were made to be blessed and not cursed, to succeed and not fail. You were created to win, not lose. So don’t accept defeat.
- “Don’t let your present circumstances determine your future.”
- “Life is full of ups and downs, but you can’t be discouraged by the setbacks. Keep believing and keep pressing forward, because God has great things in store for you.”
- “God didn’t create us to be ordinary. He created us to excel. You were made to stand out, to make an impact, and to leave your mark on this world.”
- “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.”
- “Your words are so powerful; they can bring life or death into your future. Speak words of faith and victory today.”
- “Sometimes we look back and 10 years from now we think, ‘Boy, those were great old days.’ Well, you know, we’re living in the good old days.”
- “Keep in mind, hurting people often hurt other people as a result of their own pain. If somebody is rude and inconsiderate, you can almost be certain that they have some unresolved issues inside. They have some major problems, anger, resentment, or some heartache they are trying to cope with or overcome. The last thing they need is for you to make matters worse by responding angrily.”
- “God wants you to have a good life, a life filled with love, joy, peace, and fulfillment. That doesn’t mean it will always be easy, but it does mean that it will always be good.”
- “Don’t go into the new year holding a grudge from last year. Leave the hurts and disappointments behind.”
Joel Osteen I Am Quotes
While “I am” quotes have been around for centuries, their usefulness lies in their timelessness.
These meaningful words can be used as reminders during difficult times, to bring motivation and inspiration during a new phase of life, or even as a reminder to be kinder to oneself. As such, these quotes are an invaluable tool and can help us refocus on what is truly important.
Furthermore, “I am” quotes help us confront the obstacles we face with confidence and positivity, helping us manifest our true potential.
While there are infinite possibilities when it comes to using these meaningful words, it is clear that “I am” quotes can spark transformation in our lives simply through how we choose to use them in our daily lives.
By utilizing these simple yet powerful affirmation words regularly, we can start making positive changes that will ultimately lead us in the direction of living an abundant and meaningful life.
Joel has shared many “I am” affirmations over the years, due to the positive effect these affirmations can have when often repeated like mantras. Here are some of his best, “I am” quotes.
- I am a vessel of hope, created to carry the goodness of God’s love.
- I am more than capable of achieving all that I set my heart and mind to.
- I am strong and resilient, no matter what challenges come my way.
- I possess an inexhaustible source of strength within me, given by God Himself.
- I have the faith to move mountains and the courage to follow my dreams.
- I hope that I can make a positive difference in the lives of others.
- I am surrounded by an ever-increasing reservoir of love and light.
- No obstacle or storm can defeat me, for God is with me every step of the way.
- I am blessed with a deep, divine connection to the Creator of all things.
- My life is full of beauty, abundance, and joy because I choose to focus on the positive.
- I am a powerful force of light and energy, created to bring hope and joy to the world
- I am confident in my capabilities and strive for excellence in all that I do
- I embrace challenges with courage and faith, knowing that God is always with me guiding me on my journey
- I am made in the image of God and empowered by His love to do extraordinary things.
- I will speak words of faith and strength into existence for my highest good.
- My life is a reflection of the grace and mercy that can be found in God.
- I am always open to receiving divine insight and guidance from above.
- I make steps toward fulfilling my destiny every single day with faith, courage, and hope.
Joel Osteen Success Quotes
Joel Osteen’s success quotes have truly made a lasting impact on those who follow them. His thoughts on perseverance and staying positive have given many people the motivation they needed to keep going.
- “Successful people are not necessarily smarter or harder working than others; they simply understand that success is the result of taking consistent action in their lives.”
- “Success is achieved by taking consistent action and striving for excellence in all aspects of life.”
- “When negative thoughts come, the key is to never verbalize them.”
- “Success is not a one-time event, it’s the result of consistently taking action and striving for excellence.”
- “Achieving success requires steady effort, perseverance, and dedication to your goals.”
- “Keep a good attitude and it will all work out.”
- “You can achieve success when you focus on what you can do instead of worrying about what you cannot do.”
- “You can achieve success when you focus on what you can do instead of worrying about what you cannot do.”
- “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.”
Joel Osteen Quotes On Positive Thinking
Joel Osteen’s quotes on positive thinking give us all great insight into how to better approach life.
This type of optimism allows us to go through our days with hope and energy that would not be there if we were pessimistic. We can be grateful for experiences, stay focused on abundance rather than scarcity, and find ways to confront the challenges and changes we all face throughout life.
The more we utilize these practices of positive thought, the better equipped and empowered we will be to live our lives to their fullest potential and find joy in every experience that comes our way.
So never forget: turn your doubt into faith, think blessings instead of burdens, thank God for every gain as well as loss in life, and challenge yourself to choose courage over fear –everything is possible with a positive mindset!
- “Positive thinking is a powerful force that can have an enormous impact on your life. When you focus on the good and stay away from the negative, you can begin to create meaningful changes and enjoy greater levels of success.”
- “Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.”
- You can’t have a blessed day thinking about who offended you and what didn’t work out. Think on the positive things.”
- “You must make a decision that you are going to move on. It won’t happen automatically. You will have to rise up and say, ‘I don’t care how hard this is, I don’t care how disappointed I am, I’m not going to let this get the best of me. I’m moving on with my life.”
- “With God, there are no limits, no ceilings. He can do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.”
- “Don’t get upset when there’s a detour on the way to your destiny. Keep a good attitude and it will all work out.”
- “Don’t let your history interfere with your destiny! Let today be the day you stop being a victim of your circumstances and start taking action toward the life you want. You have the strength and the power to make it happen.”
- “It’s not enough to be forgiven; you have to forgive yourself. When you don’t, it’s like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.”
- “Just because we are in a stressful situation doesn’t mean that we have to get stressed out.“
- “You have to make a conscious decision that you’re not going to live as a victim. You have been wounded, but you don’t have to be defined by those wounds. You can rise above and be victorious.”
- “Your tomorrow can be better than your yesterday. Don’t get stuck in a pattern of thinking that the past determines your future. You have the power to change and create something beautiful out of your life.”
- “When life gets tough, don’t give up — keep pushing forward! Be brave, be strong, and never lose faith in yourself. Find the courage to move through difficulty and obstacles with a positive attitude, because the only way out is through.”
A Final Word On Joel Osteen and His Wonderful Sayings of Inspiration
Joel Osteen’s inspiring quotes, have given us the encouragement and wisdom to take one step further in our life’s journey. His words on faith, hope, love, and life can give us the courage to persevere despite any obstacles that may arise.
Joel Osteen’s “I Am” quotes demonstrate to us that we have the power to decide how we move forward with our lives. Moreover, his success quotes impart a sense of motivation within us that can help propel us toward achieving our goals.
Lastly, Joel Osteen quotes on positive thinking remind us to stay optimistic and stay focused on living a life full of joy and purpose. May the power of his faith and inspiring words stay with us wherever we go.
- “Me Time” Quotes -Freeing Time For Yourself
- 47 Ridiculously Funny Ways to Answer the Phone
- Funny Things to Say to a Narcissist- To Break the Tension
- 3 Types of Community + 14 Organizational Styles of Community