There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
One-Sided Love or unrequited love is really painful. Though, this should not deter us from loving somebody every single day. We must understand that sometimes, Love is absolute and unconditional.
One-Sided Love does not expect anything in exchange. Love is something that we must be able to give generously and freely. This is not going to be easy, no one said it is, but it is the one that makes love pure and true.
What Will I Learn?
Do not allow One-Sided Love or Unrequited Love to influence your self-respect and self-esteem and make you displeased with yourself. Rather, make that individual an inspiration to ever be better and happier in life. One important thing about love is, if you do not love on your own first, you will never really understand how to love other people.
If you are currently in love with someone special who does not love you in return, read out these Unrequited Love or One-Sided Love quotes that we prepared only for you. It is going to help reduce the pain and will motivate you to keep on loving no matter what is happening.
- Coronavirus, Covid-19 & Quarantine Quotes for Hope & Inspiration
- 55+ Robert Downey Jr. Quotes on Life, Love, Acting, & More
- 73+ Letterkenny Quotes with Unique Images – Funny Solid 2020
30+ Of The Most Powerful One-Sided Love Quotes
In this section, we will be sharing the most powerful one-sided love quotes. we collect this ultimate collection of quotes for you from literature.
1.“Unrequited love is the infinite curse of a lonely heart” – Christina Westover
2.“Let no one who loves is called altogether unhappy. Even love unreturned has its rainbow” ―M. Barrie
3.“I had to get over [him]. For months now, a stone had been sitting on my heart. I’d shed a lot of tears over [him], lost a lot of sleep, eaten a lot of cake batter. Somehow, I had to move on. [Life] would be hell if I didn’t shake loose from the grip he had on my heart. I most definitely didn’t want to keep feeling this way, alone in a love affair meant for two. Even if he’d felt like The One. Even if I’d always thought we’d end up together. Even if he still had a choke chain on my heart”– Kristan Higgins
4.“Perhaps unrequited love was a specter in the house, a presence that brushed at the edge of senses, a heat in the dark, and a shadow under the sun” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Sherry Thomas
5.“Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before” – Elle Newmark
6.“If you don’t receive love from the ones who are meant to love you, you will never stop looking for it” – Robert Goolrick
7.“She hardly ever thought of him. He had worn a place for himself in some corner of her heart, as a seashell, always boring against the rock, might do. The making of the place had been her pain. But now the shell was safely in the rock. It was lodged, and ground no longer” – T.H. White
8.“You like someone who can’t like you back because unrequited love can survive in a way that once-requited love cannot” – One-Sided Love Quotes by John Green
9.“Being in love with someone who doesn’t even know you exist isn’t the worst thing in the world. In fact, it’s quite the opposite. Almost like passing in a term paper that you know sucked, but having that period of time where you haven’t gotten your grade back yet — that kind of exhale where you haven’t been rejected, although you pretty much know how it’s going to turn out” – Tonya Hurley
10.“To burn with desire and keep quiet about it is the greatest punishment we can bring on ourselves” – Federico García Lorca
11.“You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Johnny Depp
12.“Problems can be fixed. But unrequited love is a tragedy” – Suzanne Harper
13.“A person doesn’t know true hurt and suffering until they’ve felt the pain of falling in love with someone whose affections lie elsewhere” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Rose Gordon
14.“Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again” ― One-Sided Love Quotes by Carol Rifka Brunt
15.“I thought of all the others who had tried to tie her to the ground and failed. So, I resisted showing her the songs and poems I had written, knowing that too much truth can ruin a thing. And if that meant she wasn’t entirely mine, what of it? I would be the one she could always return to without fear of recrimination or question. So, I did not try to win her and contented myself with playing a beautiful game. But there was always a part of me that hoped for more, and so there was a part of me that was always a fool” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Patrick Rothfuss
16.“The way he looked at you. I got it then. He loved you, and it was killing him. He won’t get over you, Clary, he can’t” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Cassandra Clare
17.“I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky, and she was gorgeous, and I was hopelessly boring, and she was endlessly fascinating. So, I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane”– John Green
18.“Because what’s worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?” – James Patterson
19.“Unrequited love is a ridiculous state, and it makes those in it behave ridiculously” ― Cassandra Clare
20.“I have to admit, unrequited love is so much better than a real one. I mean, it’s perfect. As long as something is never even started, you never have to worry about it ending. It has endless potential”– Sarah Dessen
21.“The wait is long, my dream of you does not end” ― Nuala O’Faolain
22.“Desiring another person is perhaps the riskiest endeavor of all. As soon as you want somebody—really want him—it is as though you have taken a surgical needle and sutured your happiness to the skin of that person so that any separation will now cause a lacerating injury”― One-Sided Love Quotes by Elizabeth Gilbert
23.“I did not know how long it took to get over such a love, and that even when you did, when you loved again, you would always carry a sliver of it in your stitched-together heart”― One-Sided Love Quotes by Christina Haag
24.“Unrequited love does not die; it’s only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled, and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and means, and those who come after paying the price for the hurt done by the one who came before” ― Ellie Newmark
25.“Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn’t have. Maybe there’s a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again”– Carol Rifka Brunt
26.“Yet my longing for her was like a bad cold that had hung on for years despite my conviction that I was sure to get over it at any moment” ― One-Sided Love Quotes by Donna Tartt
27.“Sometimes no matter how many eyelashes or dandelion seeds you blow, no matter how much of your heart you tear out and slap on your sleeve, it just ain’t gonna happen” – Melissa Jensen
28.“There comes a time in your life when you have to choose to turn the page, write another book or simply close it” – One-Sided Love Quotes by Shannon L. Alder
29.“But why she thought wryly, did a man seem more attractive as he became less available? How humbling to think one had so much in common with a cow stretching its neck through a gate for better grass” ― Mary Jo Putney
30.“When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, “What was it that you wanted and why didn’t you fight for it?”― Shannon L. Alder
31.“Unrequited love is all right in books and things, but in real life, it completely sucks” ― Meg Cabot
40 Deep Heart Touching Unrequited or One-Sided Love Quotes
In this section of the article, we are going to share deep heart touching quotes on One-Sided or unrequited love. Read, and enjoy these ultimate collections of quotes with images.
1. Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him.
2. Waiting for you is like waiting for rain in a drought – useless and disappointing.
3.One-Sided Love Quotes: It’s funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
4.“Sometimes it’s better to keep silent than to tell others what you feel because it hurts badly when you come to know that “
5. One-Sided Love Quotes-“Come back to me I need your love.”
6. When you walked away you took my heart with you. All you left are pain and tears.
7. Sometimes you don’t realize how much you care for someone until they stop caring for you.
8. I don’t need you SORRY after breaking my trust.
9. One-Sided Love Quotes-He’s the one I love, but he keeps ignoring me.
10. I miss the time where everything felt okay because I was with you
11. You never know what you have until it’s gone.
12. You can’t fix yourself by breaking someone else.
13. It’s hard to wait around for something that you know might never happen. but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want.
14. One-Sided Love Quotes: It hurts when you have someone in your heart but you can’t have them in your arms.
15. People will hold your hand through the darkness but then let go when they find the light.
16. What could be more sadder than being near to someone you know you cannot have…”
17. Knowing that those big brown eyes won’t be looking into mine, kills me.
18. One-Sided Love Quotes: It’s so hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.
19. If you want me falling for you, then you have to give me something worth tripping over.
20. At some point, you have to realize that he doesn’t care, and you could be missing out on someone who actually does.
21.One-Sided Love Quotes: Love isn’t always perfect. It isn’t a fairy-tale or a storybook. And it doesn’t always come easy.
22.I’m not sure what scares me more, that you will never start loving me, or that I will never stop loving you.
23. If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it’s your, it doesn’t, it never was.
24. Sometimes your heart can’t afford to be just friends
25.One-Sided Love Quotes: it is hard to watch your love, love someone else.
26. You don’t understand that the thought of you being with someone else hurts.
27. Why do I feel so far away from you even though you are sitting right next to me?
28. I don’t hate love. I just hate what it does to you in the end.
29.One-Sided Love Quotes: I tried to hate you but the only thing I hated is how much I loved you.
30. There’s always going to be that one guy that no matter the distance between you two, no matter how long you go without talking; you’ll never stop loving him.
31.was born again because of your love, but I died of the same reason.
32. One-Sided Love Quotes: I love dreaming because, in my dreams, you’re actually mine.
33. Never lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn’t care about losing you.
34. I remember crying over you, and I don’t mean a couple of tears and I’m blue. I’m talking about collapsing and screaming at the moon.
35.One-Sided Love Quotes: Loving someone who doesn’t love you in return… is like trying to fly with a broken wing.
36. When you care for someone more than they deserve, you get hurt more than you deserve.
37.That moment you make eye contact, with somebody who used to mean the world to you…”
38.One-Sided Love Quotes: All of a sudden my dreams seem to be better than my reality because at least you love me in my sleep.
39. Stop breaking your own heart for someone who isn’t even fighting to keep yours in one piece.
40. We live in a world full of pain. Where love is blind, and words are left in vain. Where trust is lost and never to be gained.
41. Mean I try and I try, but nothing changes. You still don’t want me.
we hope you like and enjoy these one-sided love quotes. share these one-sided love quotes with your family, friends, and colleagues who are suffering from one-sided love. share your one-sided love experience with us in the comment section below.